Monday, March 7, 2011

Decipher him!

We’ll stay friends, you're beautiful, I’ll call you, are just some of the phrases that men usually use. Of course, these statements mean something completely different.

Naturally, most men want just sex from women, and most phrases are designed for that purpose.

Men have a whole repertoire of phrases that they use to make women do exactly what they want. In a popular book called “Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love”, Allan and Barbara Pease exposed what is really hiding behind those phrases.

It appears that in spite of enormous progress that women have made, their education and intelligence, they still don’t know how to reveal what some of men’s statements actually mean.


It is time to change that.

You are pretty

Behind this statement lies an unconscious conclusion: "Your face is symmetrical, which means you could successfully transmit my genes and give birth to beautiful and healthy children". Conscious thought is: "I want sex with you as soon as possible”. Of course, they will not say it openly.

You look great in that

Although they may not be aware of this, but when men say such thing, they are thinking: "The scope of your waist and hips emphasizes fertility”. What they are aware of, but are silent about it, is: "That dress perfectly outlines your breasts, which is why my hormones are raging, and all that I want now is sex with you".

Will stay friends

Men usually use this phrase when they end a relationship.  Although they say it, they are thinking something completely different: "I've had enough of your terror, I don’t like you anymore and I got over you. Finally, I will have no one to bother me on the phone all day. I hope we’ll see each other very rarely.

Come by for a cup of coffee

Coffee may have an innocent meaning in women's perception, but not in men’s. When he says to a woman to come by for a coffee, he actually thinks: “Come and I’ll make you that damn coffee, but then we’ll continue socializing in my bedroom and I’m expecting a wild sex”.

I'll call you

When he meets a woman that he doesn’t really like too much, a man usually says that he’ll call her. Translation: "If I don’t meet someone more interesting soon, I'll call you because I need sex. Better something than nothing.” It is rough, but most times, it is true.

Problem is not in you, but in me

Men generally have a great ego and they almost never think that the problem is in them. When they say to a woman that the problem is not in her but in them, they actually think: "Of course the problem is in you. Go away and don’t come back anymore".

I can’t stay because I’m getting up early tomorrow

They usually use this phrase after sex with a woman with whom they do not want a deeper relationship. Translation: "Sex was good. Not perfect, but satisfactory. Thank you for sex, but now I do not want to sleep with you, talk and cuddle, so I’ll just go home".

0 Responses to “Decipher him!”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Dr. DeMarco | Blogger Template by Bloggermint